Submission Website: submissions are done via easyschair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=nsurl2019
Blind Reviewing Policy: The workshop follows a blind reviewing policy. The authors should omit their names and affiliations from the paper and avoid self-references that reveal their identity.
Guidelines for Formatting of Papers
- The official language of the meeting is English.
- Initial submissions should be anonymized (no authors, affiliations or addresses, and no explicit self-reference)
- Submissions are expected to be up to 4 pages long plus any number of pages for references. Final versions of long papers will be given one additional page of content so that reviewers’ comments can be taken into account.
- Format: Tet papers should follow the ieee two-column format, using either the Word template or the TEX Template.
- Initial submission format required: PDF