Submission Website: submissions are done via easyschair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=nsurl2022
Blind Reviewing Policy: The workshop follows a blind reviewing policy. The authors should omit their names and affiliations from the paper and avoid self-references that reveal their identity.
Guidelines for Formatting of Papers
- The official language of the meeting is English.
- Initial submissions should be anonymized (no authors, affiliations or addresses, and no explicit self-reference)
- Final versions of long papers will be given one additional page of content so that reviewers’ comments can be taken into account.
- Format: Tet papers should follow the ACL two-column format, using either the Word template or the TEX Template.
- Initial submission format required: PDF