The Second International Workshop on NLP Solutions for Under Resourced Languages (NSURL 2021)
co-located with ICNLSP 2021
The workshop aims to draw the attention of researchers in the under resourced languages communities and encourage them to cooperate and intensify efforts to provide solutions and resources for such under resourced languages.
- The date on which the training, test data are available.
- The dates of the task competitions start and end.
- The deadlines for the paper submission, peer-evaluation, and camera ready.
- The task name
- The targeted language
- The task definition
- A brief summary of similar tasks in the targeted language (if there are any)
- A brief description of the data relevant for the task
- The availability of the train, and test data
- The evaluation procedure
- The task evaluation baseline(s).
- Call for task proposals: The Workshop organizers release call for task proposals and give the chance to task organizers to send their task proposals. This phase is limited to 8 weeks.
- Task proposals notification: The workshop organizers send acceptance/rejection notifications for the task organizers. This phase is limited to 2 Weeks.
- Task announcement: In this phase, the organizers of approved tasks announce their tasks, as explained previously. This phase is limited to 2 weeks after the acceptance notification.
- Task Execution: In this phase, interested participating teams begin their work on the tasks according to the plan announced by the task organizers. This phase is limited to 12 weeks. During this phase, the participant teams start registration. The deadline for the registration is the last day of this phase.
- Results delivery for evaluation: In this phase, the participating teams deliver the results of their systems based on the task organizers instructions.
- Evaluation and Results announcement: In this phase, the task organizers evaluate the results of the participating systems and announce the result of the task competition(s). This phase is limited to one week.
- Paper submission: In this phase, the participating teams submit papers that describe their systems. This phase is limited to 4 weeks.
- Paper Review: In this phase, the participating teams in a task review the papers of other teams. Then, they send their review to the task organizers who send the reviews to the paper authors to do eventual paper revision. This phase is limited to three weeks.
- Camera ready: In this phase, the teams revise their papers according to the reviewers comments. This phase is limited to 3 weeks.
- Presenting the paper: See the workshop dates.